Thursday, June 30, 2011

Designer "Tear Sheet" Thursday

The June Dallas Home Accessories Market is a a great market to attend because all the vendors have new lines to unveil.  We had a great time shopping on Monday, just checking out some of our favorite showrooms for "what's new?".


Followers of my blog know that I love painted furniture, and there is no company doing a better job of that than  Guildmaster.  They are located in the IN-DETAIL showroom, and it's always a treat for me to see what new idea they have come up with.


I zeroed in on this piece.    LOVE!

This is a new piece in their line.  What a great island!  it has a flip top, wine storage and that beautiful painted finish that Guildmaster is noted for.


A theme that I saw in multitple showrooms was butterflies.   They were everywhere!



These plate chargers were a new item in the Guildmaster line as was this fabulous mirror.

There were so many new additions to their line, that I couldn't show them all here, but all  of these items are available through Sally J. Designs, so let me know if you'd like to see more.

Sally J. Designs helps you to LOVE your home!
Contact us for in-home and on-line design and decorating services.




3 comments:

  1. Love that first piece! Such a great look now. I must check them out. Didn't make it up to Big D for market last week. Thanks for the peek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Stunning!
    -Jessica & Holly
    Etsy.com/shop/chezjolly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered a pair of their bamboo sidechairs....so reasonably priced too. I was so excited. They have a headboard with birds I've been dying to use in a project too!

    ReplyDelete

Blogs are all about the dialogue. I'd love to hear your thoughts!