Wednesday, December 1, 2010

25 Days and Counting

I have deliberately waited until today to post about Christmas. As you probably know, I love the fall.   I love Thanksgiving.  I love all things autumn, and while I love the Christmas season equally as well, I just like giving the fall it's "due". 

But it's December 1st, and I've moved on.

Up goes the tree and the decorations. 

Here's my holiday table.  I love to fill it with Santa's and glittery things, garland and greenery. 





Merry, Merry!!

Sally J. Designs can help you LOVE your home! 

Contact Sally J. Designs for personal and online consultations, design services and to-the trade only products.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry, merry to
    you, too, Sally!
    Your home looks
    cozy, chic and warm.
    Like you!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Blogs are all about the dialogue. I'd love to hear your thoughts!